Change Management and Training
Through our well-thought and pragmatic change management approach, we help clients enable change that sticks.
Only 30% of change initiatives succeed.
Organizational change is an inevitable part of any business, as companies must constantly adapt to new technologies, market conditions, and customer demands. However, managing change is often easier said than done. In fact, studies show that only about 30% of change initiatives succeed, leaving 70% to either fail outright or fall short of their objectives (Harvard Business Review, 2019).
So, how can businesses increase their chances of successful change management?
of organizational effectiveness experience
in change adoption for a large ERP transformation at a CPG client
in speed to develop and adapt key skills at a fast-food chain
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO ACHIEVE?
During the preparation stage we help clients lay the groundwork for change. This includes identifying the need for change, creating a vision for the future, and developing a plan to achieve that vision. It's important to engage stakeholders at this stage, including employees, customers, and suppliers, to ensure that everyone is on board with the proposed changes.
Once the groundwork has been laid, we help our clients put the plan into action. This involves communicating the change to employees, training them on new processes and technologies, and monitoring progress to ensure that the change is being implemented effectively. It's important to maintain open lines of communication and provide ongoing support to employees throughout this stage to help them navigate the transition.
Finally, the sustainment stage involves embedding the change into the client's culture and processes. This means reinforcing the new behaviors and processes, celebrating successes, and addressing any remaining challenges or barriers to adoption. It's important to continually monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the change to ensure that it is delivering the desired outcomes.
4. Leverage certified experts
We leverage experts that have led change-transformations several times, and are certfied on change management frameworks like Prosci ADKAR® and other similar models.
February 24, 2023 - Organizational change is an inevitable part of any business, as companies must constantly adapt to new technologies, market conditions, and customer demands. However, managing change is often easier said than done.
So, how can businesses increase their chances of successful change management? The answer lies in understanding the change journey and taking a structured approach to change management. In a study conducted by the MIT Sloan School of Management, researchers identified three stages of the change journey: preparation, implementation, and sustainment (MIT Sloan Management Review, 2020)